CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU – Frequently Asked Question: Employment Support Allowance Assessment

The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) has periodic advice columns which deal with a common problem people may be facing such as dealing with debts or issues with their employment or housing.  These columns use a hypothetical case study and then list solutions that could be  tried. People in similar situations could then use them to try to deal with their own problem.

This article covers: Assessment to obtain Employment Support Allowance

Details can be found here  Assessments to obtain ESA benefit or contact the local CAB for free, independent and impartial advice Didcot CAB at Dales, 9-15 High Street, Didcot OX11 8EQ or 08444 111 444.

For the most up-to-date version of this information, please visit: