- 4 – 7 December St Mary’s Church, Wallingford will be hosting a Christmas tree festival, with 24 trees sponsored by local businesses and decorated by charities, local groups and children.
- Sunday 7 December sees the annual town Christmas Festival, which is raising funds for Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen & Families Association Forces (SSAFA) with a War Time Christmas – our tribute to those who kept the ‘Home Fires Burning’.
- Sunday 14 December will host the first Wallingford Christmas Farmers Market, with over 30 stalls selling a wide variety of produce including food, crafts and toys, as well as a visit from Santa.
- Wednesday 17 December, get in the festive spirit with the town’s annual carols and lanterns festival. The procession of lit lanterns will start at the Regal Centre at 6pm, finishing at St Mary’s Church at 6.30pm for a carol service.
- Saturday 20 December Cat’s Chorus will be joining the Local Producers Market (WLPM) in the Regal Centre for Christmas Carols, to compliment the wide range of fresh seasonal produce they will have on offer throughout December.
Throughout December (6 – 7 / 13 – 14 / 20 – 21) Cholsey and Wallingford Railway will be holding Santa Special railway journeys, with festive food and drink being served on board.