The club provides an opportunity for anyone with a creative interest to get together on a regular basis with other craft enthusiasts. While working on their own project crafters share skills & inspire each other to try something different. Crafters bring along their own materials, tools, a plastic sheet to protect the table they are working on and a mug for a tea or coffee.
Supported by Cholsey 1000+ anyone interested in craft can come along. Membership is free with a small session fee of £3 to cover costs. We hope to run a loyalty scheme offering discounts on session fees once we have regular members. Any profit will be used to further craft skills within the group and the wider village community.
The club meets weekly on alternate Monday mornings and Tuesday evenings. The meetings are included in the Events list or download the current calendar:
- Evening sessions 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month 7.30pm -9.30 pm
- Morning Sessions 2nd & 4th Monday of each month 10 am-12 noon
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cholseycreativeclub
Club Organisers:- Contact information
- Jan Morgan 01491 651348 email@example.com
- Jean Salter 01491 652624 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Regan 01491 651702 email@example.com