The Cholsey/Molesford neighbourhood update for February 2014, from Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) Taqwa Galpin and PCSO Catherine Johnson, covers the following topics:
- Burglary and Attempted Burglary – There has been a burglary in the Cholsey area and also an incident where men were seen trespassing in a rear garden. Theft from a vehicle happened in Winterbrook and Cholsey in the past month.
- Anti-social behaviour (ASB)
- Parking – The main areas of concern are Station Road, West End and Illges Lane. Tickets have been issues to some illegally parking on the double yellow lines outside Tesco Express.
- Illegal Hare Coursing/Lamping
- Vulnerable and elderly residents
- Offenders brought to justice
- Resignation – PCSO Taqwa Galpin leaves the force in the middle of February so the main contact for the Cholsey/Moulsford area will be PCSO Catherine Johnson. Taqwa said “It has been an enjoyable 7 years working in the Wallingford Sector and I wish all the best to everyone I have come into contact with over this time.”
The full report, and that for the surrounding area, can be found at: http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/yournh/yournh-tvp-pol-area/yournh-tvp-pol-area-soxon-vowh/pub-pg-nh-upds-N381?id=273710