Copies of the Forty magazine are available at the links below:
- Issue 94 – Winter 2018 – Colour Edition!
- Issue 90 – Summer 2016 – contents page, pages 19-74 (missing pages are advertising)
- Issue 88 – Winter 2015
- Issue 87 – Summer 2015
- Issue 86 – Easter 2015
- Issue 85 – Winter 2014
- Issue 84 – Summer 2014
- Issue 83 – Easter 2014
The magazine is produced on a voluntary basis by Cholsey 1000 Plus and a copy is delivered free of charge to every household in Cholsey. It is packed with news, articles, events, activities, and advertisements for our local pubs, restaurants, shops & businesses.
The magazine is published 3 times a year:
- Easter – comes out March / April – copy deadline 15th February
- Summer – comes out July – copy deadline 15th June
- Winter – comes out November / December – copy deadline 15th October
There is also a smaller Update, which has up-to-date information about events & activities.
- Spring Update – comes out mid-May – copy deadline 1st May
- Autumn Update – comes out mid-September – copy deadline 1st September
Articles, pictures, poems, puzzles, & letters are always welcome.
Copy should be sent to the Edtitors at: Email: email@example.com.
If you are sending photos, then please can you produce these electronically as TIF (preferably 300dpi) or high quality JPG files.
Should you wish to advertise in the magazine details, including current costs, can be found at: Advertising Rates_Forty Mag
If you would like to help with counting or delivering The Forty magazine, or with the recruitment of advertisers & management of adverts, please contact us on: Email: Updates@cholsey.com